Account Manager (RUH)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
The Social Business Consultant’s role requires an individual who can harness integrated marketing communications, brand building, corporate communications, social media marketing, stakeholders’ engagement and issues management to create, implement and monitor a comprehensive social business strategy and program for the brand and client, helping to accelerate community building, brand visibility, healthy engagement and increase client’s business.
The Social Business Consultant is able to produce excellent written materials (deliverables) and understand the importance of creating value via social media, not just fans, engaging the company with adequate content and maintaining the appropriate etiquette.
She has an experience in working in Saudi Arabia and understands the culture and social media engagement needs, culture and constraints.
Responsibilities & Skills
- Develop, communicate and oversee a strategic plan for building/enhancing the client’s brand and enhancing client’s customer loyalty via social media.
- Responsible for the creation, conception, and presentation of social business strategy and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Provide strategic leadership for our partners and internal stakeholders on social integration and best practices; lead and manage annual social execution planning; stay abreast of competitive landscape.
- Collaborate with client to uncover and articulate business needs and objectives, craft appropriate strategies and identify/implement programs to achieve client goals
- Drive engagement on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, Blog, Forums, or any social media channels used and recommended to clients
- Responsible for creating the client’s community, driving participation and collaboration initiatives as well as delivering best practices
- Responsible for the coordination of client service, production and strategy/planning teams ensuring that community strategy supports overall client’s brand goals and objectives
- Produce and manage monthly and weekly editorial planning for clients’ social channels
- Create, implement and manage all escalation processes with client/internal teams
- Create and enforce the Social Media Guidelines as defined by the client
- Provide daily supervision of client campaigns including (and not limited to) social media channel and community management, content creation, digital public relations, promotions, partnerships, blogger and influencer outreach initiatives, online events, etc.
- Responsible for leading and implementing targeted, transparent blogger/influencer outreach campaigns that strictly adhere to WOM ethics and best practices.
- Ensure consistency of messages across multiple networks
- Responsible for ongoing management and execution of the social media strategy and programs of assigned clients (deliverables, account set-up, training, implementation)
- Provide clients with sound support and advice
- Develop and foster account relationships, including understanding of each brand’s goals, markets, needs and expectations. Create/maintain both vertical and horizontal client contact relationships, working toward deeper penetration at senior management level.
- Attend and lead client meetings on an ongoing basis, interface as needed with executive level and middle management level
- Create and deliver strong and compelling communications providing context and rationale to the client behind recommendations, proposals and new ideas.
- Facilitate strong relationships and open communication between client leadership and internal team.
Reporting & Analysis
- Lead social media monitoring efforts (brand perception, online reputation, competitors presence); distribute learnings and insights, address issues and opportunities.
- Act as a liaison with other internal team members. Provide directional learnings and actionable insights across all metrics.
- Develop, manage and share trend reporting and opportunity landscape.
- Aggregate metrics and provide campaign scorecard across all execution channels.
As a Consultant, you’ll have to supervise executive and associate members of the team such as Analysts and Community Managers.
- Candidate must have at least 5 years of experience in marketing or 3 years experience in a communication/advertising/PR agency
- Candidate must have a Masters’ Degree in marketing, communications, or branding